Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Spine


I finally got copies of my MRI images! The most expensive pictures I've ever taken!
It's hard to see in this view ...

The black disks on bottom are the trouble spots.

They are black because of lack of fluid (also deflated). You can also see that all three disks are bulging into the spinal canal.

We also found cracks in my vertebrae which are unexplainable.

I'm sharing this picture because I think technology is super cool! I thought it would be interesting for others to see!

3 comments:

Cheris said...

MORGAN!!!! What a scary picture. I guess you haven't been lying this whole time..Just kidding. I love you honey and you need to ask the doctor for some more hydrocodone!

Mike and Tara said...

Morgan, that looks like it hurts! Maybe Jimbo can help get you some treatment.

Buddy said...

OUCH!!!!
Thanks for sharing'
I hope the suggestion for hydrocodone was not serious!
The Marques Family is correct; it is an execellant pain killer, but be careful for long term pain.