
Mother's Cookies, the company that makes the Circus Animal cookies with pink and white frosting and sprinkles, is shutting down.
Founded 92 years ago in Oakland, Calif., it changed hands many times and has shifted work to other parts of the country.
Its owner filed for bankruptcy protection this week, citing the cost of raw materials and fuel plus difficulty finding credit.
Founded 92 years ago in Oakland, Calif., it changed hands many times and has shifted work to other parts of the country.
Its owner filed for bankruptcy protection this week, citing the cost of raw materials and fuel plus difficulty finding credit.
Erik & I were at the grocery store last night and a notice was posted that there will be no re-stocking of our fav cookies. We grew up eating these and now our kids won't get to taste the pink & white deliciousness ... unless I stock up now!
Here you can read more:
1 comment:
AH... sAD I loved those!
Post a Comment