Welcome to the family Luna!
We adopted her from the NW Animal Rescue yesterday. She is a very fearless pup who LOVES people. We were told she was the runt of the litter (out of 4 pups total). She is 9 weeks old and six pounds. Her rescue family says she is half chow chow half sheltie (her mom was the sheltie) ... and to me, she looks like a little bear. So far, we have many nicknames - Luna Balloona, Luna Bear, Lulu and Luna Tuna (thanks Tim!). Once she learns to stay still, we'll get some more pics of her :)
3 comments:
I love..her already! I can't wait to meet her Morgie!!
So cute! Reminds me of Bear Bear when he was a fluffy puppy! Can't wait to meet the new family member ;-)
Thanks Cherbear & Heath! She is very loving and she can't wait to meet YOU! I feel sooooo bad she is at home by herself right now! Erik will be home soon to check on her. Poooor Luna!
Post a Comment