Wednesday, May 20, 2009

YAY History!











Erik & I love to look at these old pics. MOHAI's website has a good search engine and lots of archives! We purchased some pics of the UW columns for our parents as gifts during our wedding and since then we've been addicted. In an effort to learn more about my new neighborhood and why my house looks the way it does, I thought - lets check MOHAI (I feel like the Yahoooooo! them song should accompany me every time I say MOAHI!). These are pictures of our neighborhood (38th Street to be exact - our house is on 37th) being built in the late 1940's including the model home. Funny, our house is pretty much the only one left on the block that looks the same as it did back then!

2 comments:

Cheris said...

That is so radical!!!

Morgan & Erik said...

Cherbear, you would LOVE all the old pics at Mohai. They are cheap too so it's instant art that is really cool and affordable!